tiny house KALIFORNIA
We offer three types of tiny houses. The first is 26m2,
the second 32m2,
and the third 34,5m2.
The tiny house is available in two versions: PREMIUM – the building is finished, ready to move in, or STANDARD – basic, as built by the developer
Dimensions: 8,7m x 3m
Standard (basic) version price PLN 64000,00 gross
Premium version price PLN 74000,00 gross
Dimensions: 10,7m x 3m (2 rooms)
Standard (basic) version price PLN 73000,00 gross
Premium version price PLN 83000,00 gross
Dimensions: 11,4m x 3m (2 rooms)
Standard (basic) version price PLN 79000,00 gross
Premium version price PLN 89000,00 gross
KALIFORNIA TINY HOUSE 26M2, 32M2 or 34.5M2 WITHOUT PLOT, READY TO MOVE IN,
The developer and author of the Kalifornia tiny house is Inter-Styl, which is a well-known and reputable contractor of Canadian-style houses throughout the country. The Kalifornia tiny house, as a mobile house, is delivered to the plot completely assembled.
Transport costs are the responsibility of the customer. Once in place, it is ready to move in.
For this purpose, utilities such as water, sewage and electricity should be connected to it.
KALIFORNIA TINY HOUSE FITTINGS AND SPECIFICATIONS IN STANDARD AND PREMIUM VERSION
- The base of the tiny house "Kalifornia 1" is 8.7m x 3m, "Kalifornia 2" 10.7m x 3m, "Kalifornia 3" 11.4m x 3m (no building permit required) Perfect for a small plot.
- The house has a wooden frame construction and its base is additionally secured with a solid waterproof plate.
- A high-quality C-24-certified construction wood has been used to build the house, which guarantees a long-term durability of the building
- The entire building is insulated with fireproof PUR foam, which has been properly arranged to retain the heat, and thus keep the house usable throughout the year, regardless of the ambient temperature (walls 20 cm thick, floor 25 cm thick). The thermal insulation features are confirmed with a thermal certificate.
- The exterior of the Kalifornia 1 and 2 is clad with a waterproof coated panel. From the outside, Kalifornia 3 is insulated and protected with structural plaster.
- The roof is made of high-quality diamond-shaped sheets (shown in the photo) with a 30-year warranty.
- In the Kalifornia tiny house, we used high-class 7-chamber Salamander windows with a thermal transmittance of U[W/m2*K] 0,9. All windows, except for the front door, have a tilt and turn system with micro-ventilation.
- In Kalifornia 1 and 2 all walls inside the building and ceilings have been clad with wooden panels and properly secured – white or natural wood colour to choose from. In Kalifornia 3 all walls inside the building and ceilings have been covered with plasterboard and finished (putty, paint).
- The entire house has been comprehensively fitted with an electrical installation with accessories, including a door bell, as well as a water and sewage system led outside the building.
- As a type of heating, a modern solution was used: floor heating with infrared foil.
- To increase the comfort of the Kalifornia tiny house, we have equipped it with Mitsubishi air conditioning.
- An Ariston water heater with a capacity of 50 litres was installed in the building, providing hot water in the bathroom and kitchen.
- The tiny house is covered by a 2 years guarantee
INTERIOR FITTING OF THE PREMIUM VERSION (WITH A SURCHARGE OF PLN 10,000 GROSS)
- Amica refrigerator (98 litres) and a freezer (16 litres)
- Amica induction hob with two ceramic zones, with a canopy
- High-quality materials were used in the bathroom, including a toilet set, a closed shower cubicle and a 55 cm washbasin with a cabinet made by Koło.
- AC4/AC5 floor panels are installed throughout the building
- Royal system AB41 pleated blinds were installed in the windows.
ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUAL PREFERENCES, IT IS POSSIBLE TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL PACKAGES:
- wardrobe with drawers: PLN 750
- kitchen table: PLN 600
- chairs: PLN 280/1 pc
- corner sofa bed: PLN 1200
The workmanship quality of the Kalifornia tiny house is guaranteed by the many years of experience of InterStyl in the construction of Canadian houses.
The Kalifornia tiny house can be delivered to the address indicated, throughout the country or abroad, for an appropriate surcharge. On site, the building should be lifted with a crane with a lifting capacity of more than 15t, as the weight of the house is 8t.
The Kalifornia tiny house does not require building permits in connection with the amendment to the Polish Construction Law, as stated in art. 29.1 of the same law. It is enough to report the building to the County Building Supervision Inspectorate.
The house can be viewed in our factory located in Limanowa 34-600, ul Łososińska 17 (entrance by the red gate, next to the Chinese market). The permanent exhibition is open from 7 a.m. Before visit, please contact us by phone 533-222-582, 794-777-639, 533-222-936.
We suggest that you view the visualization of the tiny house Kalifornia 1; it is a virtual walk around its interior VIRTUAL WALK .
If you have any additional questions, please call us at 501-544-170.
We are looking forward to doing business with you